Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Corporation (IKPP) was built up in 1976 by an Indonesian Company named CV Berkat Indah Agung together with two Taiwanese corporations, to be specifically Yuen Foong Yu Paper Manufacturing Company and Chung Hwa Pulp Corporation. At the beginning of IKPP, both Taiwanese corporations provided the pulping and paper making advancements to effectively deliver printing and writing paper from plantation fiber. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Corporation manufactures each industrial Paper & Board and Printing & paper. There are 2 units of Printing & writing in IKPP; one is situated in Perawang, Riau, Indonesia, and the other in Tangerang, close Jakarta in Banten, Indonesia.
Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Corporation Tangerang has 3 Foudrinier paper machines with trimming width of 2.75 m and aggregate production limit of hundred thirty five tons/year. This manufacturing plant made color paper and board, photocopy paper and stationary products etc. These all sort of paper is manufactured from LBKP (short fiber pulp) and NBKP (long fiber pulp). IKPP Tangerang implements Chain of Custody of Forest Based Products (PEFC) that makes the crude mash or raw pulp material can be followed until the forest it was taken from.
• IK 70gsm A4 (210 x 297mm)
• IK 75gsm A4 (210 x 297mm)
• IK 80gsm A4 (210 x 297mm)
• IK 80gsm F4B (216 x 330mm)
• IK 80gsm A3 (297 x 420mm)
• Smooth paper surface makes sharp and clean printing and copying
• Sheet Size: 210mm x 297mm
• 500 sheets of paper in Each Pack.
• Whiteness = 102-104%, Natural White
• 5 Reams per Box
• Imported 100% Virgin Wood Pulp
• Available in 70, 75 & 80 Gsm
• Sizes are A4, A3, F4 and F13.5
In Pakistan, IK paper is widely used in all organizations. Demand of IK paper is increasing in Pakistan as IKPP is consistent in maintaining its quality and smoothness of paper. In Pakistan it comes on different prices but Khawar Paper Mart is providing best IK Paper Price in Pakistan